CommunityPROGRESS-TT Strategic Stakeholders
In addition to the nine project partners, a number of other strategic stakeholders in the field of Technology Transfer are involved with our work to advise us and share their experience. They form the PROGRESS-TT Community.
Advisory Board Members
The following are institutions with pan-European mandates having an interest in different parts of the Technology Transfer process:
- European Commission, Directorate General for Research and innovation
- Joint Research Centre on Intellectual Property (JRC) and its “TTO Circle”
- League of European Research Universities (LERU) European Long Term Investors Association (ELTIA)
- European Innovation and Technology Institute (EIT) European Knowledge Transfer Society (EuKTS)
- European Association of Innovation Agencies (TAFTIE)
- European Investment Fund (EIF)
- Licensing Executives Society (LES) international
- European Research Area Committee (ERAC) working group on Knowledge Transfer European Business Angel Network (EBAN)
- Capacity Building for Technology Transfer Innovation Europe (CBTTIE) working group set up by ASTP-Proton
Pool of Experts
Besides these strategic advisors, a number of individual technology transfer experts have come forward to support the delivery of PROGRESS-TT. They have a minimum of fifteen years of experience in the field and come from all parts of the TT value chain. The pool of experts will be leveraged when intensive support will be offered by the project in 2016 and 2017; each selected Technology Transfer Organisation or Fund will be matched to a given expert or a team of experts to be guided through the implementation of its capacity building plan.