We would like to thank all of you who have supported and participated in PROGRESS-TT. Now that the project is coming to an end, we have both an opportunity and an obligation to report back to the European Commission.
By completing this short survey you can ensure that the voice of the user community is further reflected in the final report. Many of you have participated in training under the PROGRESS-TT and many have supported the project in other ways therefore, it is important to hear the impact of our outreach.
Please take 5 minutes to let us know your thoughts.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest updates on PROGRESS-TT project and the upcoming events:
- Moderator: Alan Kennedy, Technology Consultant, MITO Technology, Italy
- Day 1: Scouting ideas/technologies from the PRO and incentivising researchers to disclose IP
- Day 2: Assessing IP potential, validating technologies and incentivising for commercialisation
Marta Catarino, Director of Technology Transfer and Entrepreneurship, TecMinho, Portugal
Perry Nouwens, Digital Accelerator Innovation Lead, Philips, the Netherlands
Olivier Gillieaux, Technology Transfer Officer, Interface Enterprises – University of Liège, Belgium
- Day 3: Accessing finance and interacting with financial stakeholders
Andrea Basso, CTO, MITO Technology, Italy
François Drapeau-Paquin, Senior IP Counsel, Philips, the Netherlands
- Day 1-3: Securing TTO Staff skills and organising the TTO for optimum growth
- Day 1-3: Case studies from the best practice library on CAF 1, 2, 3 and 4
- End of day 1 and 2: Evening networking programme** with speakers and participants
Entry level: Head of TTOs and senior staff with at least 5-7 years of experience in TT
When: 27-29 September 2017
Venue: Philips Intellectual Property & Standards
Address: High Tech Campus 5, Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Available seats: 15
*Your participation will only be confirmed upon receiving your travel arrangements and you are to cover your own expenses.
**Casual drinks and dinner at your own costs.
Read more: past boot camp on 6-9 June 2016: “First Technology Transfer Boot Camp held at DSM near Basel”